Which driving license do I need to bring?

You need a driving licence for a normal car (driving licence B) or a motorcycle licence (A). The AM driving licence is not valid. To drive a Vespa you have to be of legal age, minors can of course take a seat on the back.

Feel free to give us a call if something is not clear!

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)